Welcome to the website of the Cambridgeshire Athletic Association and Cambridgeshire Schools Athletics
- Postponement of Cambs AA AGM – Home page (17/11/20)
- Cross country page – Notice of Cancellation of XC Championships for January 2021 (20/10/20)
- Sportshall athletics page updated with Corona-virus statement that county events are no longer planned for 2020 (5/9/20)
- T&F page updated – statement that no County T&F events will take place in 2020 (30/07/20)
- Website updated and relocated (24/06/20)
Cambs AA – AGM/Presentation Night
Due to the present restrictions, the Cambs AA AGM has been postponed. A new date will be scheduled when Covid restrictions allow.
Due to the lack of competition during 2020, only two trophies are to be awarded and alternative arrangements have been made for these presentations. Athletes due to receive County Colours will be advised when presentations will be made at suitable event during 2021
Obituary – Paul Rutter – it is with great sadness that we remember Paul Rutter, who passed away om 16th October after a long battle with Cancer. Paul was from Suffolk but was a regular field official at Cambridgeshire championship events, and officiated at National and International level. During his illness he was a tireless fundraiser for Cancer research despite his own poor health.
Cambridgeshire Cross Country Championships – January 2021 In the light of England Athletics COVID guidance, it is with regret that the County Cross Country Championships have been cancelled. Our over-riding consideration is the health and safety of athletes, officials and spectators and our inability to provide a COVID-secure environment at Priory Park, a public park, was a key factor in coming to this decision.
Cambs athletics facebook pages